Is Practical Test Required for Foreign Licence Conversion?


One of the pre-requisites for Foreign Licence Conversion is to pass your Basic Theory Test (BTT) before applying for the conversion. 


The practical test is only required for Work-Permit and S-Pass holders if they wish to obtain a Class 3/3A licence to drive commercial vehicles, light goods vehicles, mini vans and small buses upon successful conversion.


Foreign Licence Conversion is under the jurisdiction of the Traffic Police (TP). 
Please refer to Traffic Police website for more information.