Do I Need to Enrol for Theory Course Separately to Take Practical Course with the School?


You are NOT REQUIRED to make a separate enrolment for your theory and practical course if you are enrolling for our Class 3/3A course. 

Our Class 3/3A course includes learning resources for your theory test(s). For more information on the theory resources, please refer to our website under - Theory Resources.