Can I Use My Own Modified Vehicle?

If your vehicle has been modified to suit your special needs, and you need to drive it for the On-Road Assessment, that means you must take the On-Road Assessment at Tan Tock Seng Hospital only.


Driving Centres are not qualified to assess the driving for a modified vehicle.